Waterproofing & Protection
Water is the most destructive weathering element of concrete, masonry and stone structures. Norcon Corporation has a long history of protecting concrete, masonry and stone structures from these weathering elements. We have trained technicians with experience in leak sealing techniques and waterproofing installations.
Waterproofing techniques preserve a structure’s integrity and usefulness through an understanding of natural forces and their effect throughout the structure’s life cycle. Waterproofing involves choosing proper designs and materials to counter the effects of these natural forces. There are a variety of materials and methods used for waterproofing and protection.
Norcon Corporation continuously educates our technicians on new methods and technology to ensure our customers are getting the most innovative, reliable and comprehensive application.
- Polyurethane Injection for Active Water Leaks
- Expansion Joint Replacement or Repair
- Vehicular and Pedestrian Traffic Toppings
- Tank Lining and Containment Systems
- Penetrating Sealers
- Coatings and Membranes
- Construction and Control Joint Filling
- Rout and Seal Cracks
- Caulking and Sealants
- Fluid Applied Waterproofing
- Sheet Applied Waterproofing
- Membrane Waterproofing