Norcon Corporation has over 20 years of experience in epoxy injection of cracks. We utilize our own equipment and personnel. Our technicians have injected thousands of lineal feet of cracks in various types of structures.
Epoxy Injection is a bonding process used to repair a wide variety of concrete, masonry and wood structures. The material not only fills cracks, but welds them together structurally with an epoxy that is forced through the crack under pressure and forms a bond that is stronger than the substrate itself.
Injecting repairable cracks will…
- Restore structural and/or design strength to the cracked concrete, masonry or wood structure.
- Eliminate concrete spalling initiated by cracking and aggravated by freeze thaw cycling.
- Prevent corrosion of reinforcing steel and pre-stress tendons by encapsulating them against moisture.
- Stop the leakage of water and fluids through concrete structures.
Epoxy injection can also be utilized for the following…
- Filling voids in honeycombed or poorly consolidated concrete.
- Reestablishing the bond on delaminated concrete overlays.
- Grouting of bolts or dowels.
- Precision grouting.
- Externally bonded steel plates.